FOR LEAD SMALL/PARENT CUE WEEKLY CONTENT
1. GENERAL GUIDELINES:
- These guidelines supplement the reThink Content License Agreement for Lead Small Weekly and/or Parent Cue Weekly Content. Your Organization's use of reThink content must comply with these guidelines and the applicable License Agreement. Capitalized terms in these guidelines are defined in the respective agreement.
- Access to and use of the Content and Trademarks is restricted to employees and volunteers of the subscribing Organization solely to conduct your Organization's ministry program.
- Any Content which is not expressly designated by reThink as "editable" may not be revised or edited.
- POSTING ANY RETHINK CONTENT, TRADEMARKS, OR ADAPTATIONS, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, ON UNSECURED OR PUBLIC WEB SITES (E.G. YOUTUBE) AND USE OF ANY RETHINK CONTENT OR TRADEMARKS IN FOR-SALE OR COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND WILL AUTOMATICALLY VOID YOUR LICENSE.
2. DOWNLOADABLE TEXT AND IMAGES:
- Content may be reproduced and distributed only to employees, volunteers, children and families within the applicable children's ministry environment of your Organization during the Term set forth in the License Agreement.
- Content may be reproduced and distributed to your staff and volunteers through printed copies, email or recording to CD/DVD, provided copies are limited to the number reasonably necessary.
3. MUSIC/AUDIO AND VIDEO: Music/audio and video files posted by reThink for download as part of a License may be used by your Organization as follows during the License Term:
o Playback on Organization premises: unlimited
o Permission to burn track to CD/DVD: unlimited when distributing to employees and volunteers that are a part of your Organization
o Permission to transfer to MP3-enabled portable device for Organization use: unlimited when distributing to employees and volunteers that are a part of your church or organization. Any reproduction for commercial resale or distribution is strictly prohibited.
4. TRADEMARKS: Trademarks may be reproduced and displayed in connection with the environment and/or program in which you are using the corresponding curriculum under a current License or Plan. You agree to use the Trademarks in the form provided by reThink without alteration of any kind and to include the trademark notices ("™" or "®") used by reThink with each display of the Trademarks. The trademark license does not include the right to use any Trademark in your Organization's name, in the name of an Organization's ministry or program, or in connection with a for-sale product or service offered by your Organization. Any use of a Trademark in text should be in ALL CAPS with the appropriate trademark notice (e.g. LEAD SMALL™). All use of the Trademarks must comply with the reThink trademark style guide as it may be revised from time to time.
5. The Organization agrees to cease all use of the Content and Trademarks upon expiration or termination of the applicable License or Plan. Additionally, all copies of Content accessed through the License or Plan and stored by the Organization on any hard drive or other storage device or in hard copy must be deleted or destroyed upon expiration or termination of the License or Plan.
6. It is your responsibility to inform each user of the restrictions applicable to use of the Content and Trademarks under these Usage Guidelines, and to enforce them.
7. REFUND POLICY
- An annual license for Lead Small Weekly and Parent Cue Weekly runs for 12 months. Cancellations are accepted within 60 days of account sign-up. Should you choose to cancel within 60 days of your license's start date, a $50.00 cancellation fee will be applied.
- Additionally, your license will revert to a monthly fee equivalent for any downloaded materials.
- Any refund will consist of your original license fee minus the cancellation and download fees.
- A monthly license for Lead Small Weekly and Parent Cue Weekly must be canceled before the next billing cycle. Should you choose to cancel before the next billing cycle, there will be no cancellation fee.
[Updated February 5, 2015]